Take advantage of DA approved plans to extend this freestanding house with a second level extension capturing world-class panoramic views across the entire stretch of Bondi Beach to Icebergs and Mackenzies Point. These breathtaking uninterrupted beach views also sweep across the ocean to the endless horizon and along the coast to Coogee and Maroubra in the distance.
Set on a 358sqm (approx.) parcel of land at the eastern tip of Ben Buckler Point, the freestanding double-fronted home is immediately comfortable and updated for a relaxed beachside lifestyle. The easy flowing layout includes 3 large bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, dining area, sunroom, study, Ilve gas kitchen, basement laundry and under house storage. The property also features a large private back garden and off-street parking for 2 cars.
Original homes in this quiet beachside enclave are rarely offered, and this house presents exciting potential with DA approved plans to capture magnificent views. Situated just 350 metres walk to the beach, it delivers the dream Bondi lifestyle just a short stroll to cafes, restaurants, shops and yoga schools.
- Prime position at eastern end of Ben Buckler headland
- DA approved 2nd level with spectacular beach/ocean views
- Freestanding period home on 358sqm (approx.) block
- Large back garden with lawns & alfresco dining/bbq area
- Deep block; wide frontage; off-street parking for 2 cars
- Sunny garden forecourt with fishpond and water feature
- Side porch entry to L-shaped hallway with b/in storage
- 2 large living areas; open-plan dining area; study
- Modern Caesarstone gas kitchen with glass splashback
- Ilve s/steel gas cooktop & wall oven; Asko dishwasher
- 3 large bedrooms, built-in wardrobes, sunroom
- 2 retro bathrooms, both with shower above bath
- Large basement laundry; under house storage
- Walk 350m to beach; stroll to cafes & restaurants
All advertised images of the view are from a potential second storey
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||78|
|Median Rental Price||$1,595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|SEDA College - Hugh Bamford Campus||Secondary||Non-Government||0.73 km|
|63 Wairoa Avenue North Bondi NSW 2026||Special||Non-Government||0.74 km|
|Wairoa School||27-29 Hastings Parade North Bondi NSW 2026||Special||Government||0.79 km|
Bondi Beach Public School
|85 Warners Avenue Bondi Beach NSW 2026||Primary||Government||0.84 km|
|Reddam House, Bondi Campus||62 Blair Street North Bondi NSW 2026||Combined||Non-Government||1.01 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.