Simply gorgeous, simply outstanding – this 4-bedroom family home in one of Bronte’s best streets is an immaculate residence of premiere appeal. Renovated to exacting specifications and incorporating plenty of natural light across its clever contemporary 3-level floorplan, this is a beachside neighbourhood gem, complete with separate double rear garage parking and additional office space.
Exuding relaxed charm with its expansive interiors, the home is highlighted by a radiant open plan living/dining area with high ceilings that opens onto a sunny landscaped yard, featuring spa bath. The adjoining kitchen is an impeccable space with gas cooking while a front bedroom/office opens directly to the home’s fine front garden. The carpeted 2nd level features master suite with private balcony and en-suite, while the 2 other bedrooms both have built-ins and are great for kids. A further level carpeted attic zone is an ideal kids’ play zone while the generous main bathroom has full bath and sep shower.
With the key inclusion of the 2-car LUG at the rear of property, featuring an upper private studio/office area, this is a semi that ticks every box for fantastic coastal living. A breezy walk to Bronte and Tamarama beaches, it is also ideally located to provide access to local schools, the buzz of Bondi Rd and the shopping of Bondi Junction. Fresh, sparkling and imbued with a chic modern feel, this is a gorgeous residence, a place you’ll be proud to call “home”.
- Perfectly renovated 4-bedroom family home set over 3 levels
- Gorgeous open plan living/dining area opening onto sunny yard
- Master bedroom suite w sunny private balcony, b/ins, full en-suite
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms w b/ins, perfect for kids/teens, front balcony
- Sunny landscaped yard w seating, ideal al fresco dining space
- Deluxe gas kitchen w Miele appliances, stone benches, d/washer
- Large double LUG, rear lane access w 2nd level studio + storage
- Sunny carpeted attic space, ducted A/C, int. laundry, roller blinds
- Central position, close to schools, beaches, Bondi Junction shopping
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$1,550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||48|
|Median Rental Price||$710 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
Bronte Public School
|44 Murray Street Bronte NSW 2024||Primary||Government||0.19 km|
|Waverley College - Waterford Campus||42-64 Henrietta Street Waverley NSW 2024||Combined||Non-Government||0.34 km|
|141-149 Birrell Street Waverley NSW 2024||Combined||Non-Government||0.53 km|
St Clare's College
|41-51 Carrington Road Waverley NSW 2024||Secondary||Non-Government||0.69 km|
St Catherine's School
|26 Albion Street Waverley NSW 2024||Combined||Non-Government||0.77 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.