In a sought after location footsteps to Central Park and 350 metres walk to Maroubra Public School, this classic Federation semi stands on a level north-facing block in a wide street considered one of Maroubra’s best addresses. Bright and sunny with immaculate interiors, the renovated home has a spacious single-level layout flowing to a private back garden with sunny lawn and alfresco entertaining/bbq area.
With elegant original character, it has an L-shaped entry hall, large living and dining areas, 2 double bedrooms (both w built-ins), white-tiled bathroom (w rainshower & hand-held shower) and modern kitchen overlooking the garden. Tremendously appealing with its high patterned ceilings and original leadlight windows, the house also features r/c air-con, linen cupboard, laundry and 2nd toilet (in the garden).
Perfect for young families and downsizers, the property has easy level entry and an off-street car space. Wonderfully convenient position with a short walk to Maroubra Junction shops and Pacific Fair, 500 metres level stroll to buses on Anzac Parade and moments to Maroubra Beach.
- Premer position footsteps to leafy Central Park
- Light-filled interiors w elegant original details
- Living & dining areas w r/c air-conditioning
- Bright modern kitchen w Dishlex dishwasher
- 2 large double bedroom w built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom w rainshower & hand-held shower
- Entry hall; laundry w washtub; garden toilet
- High pattered ceilings; off-street car space
- Sunny garden w lawn & alfresco dining area
- Walk to Maroubra Public School & French School
- Stroll to buses, Maroubra Jct shops. Pacific Fairs
- Close to the surf and sand at Maroubra Beach
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||157|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||151|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|