Property ID: 18994074
Owned by the same family for 31 years, this sunlit apartment is quietly set at the rear of classic c1969 building conveniently situated with buses at the door and a short stroll to Randwick shopping village. One of 24 apartments in the low-rise brick building, it has an oversize 20sqm lock up garage with 3.2 metre high ceiling and potential for mezzanine storage.
Bright and airy with a sunny easterly aspect, the apartment is in original condition with unlimited scope for modern renovation. Featuring a wide balcony capturing sea breezes, it has large picture windows with an expansive outlook. The generous layout includes a large living/dining area, main king-size bedroom, 2nd double bedroom, original bathroom, retro kitchen and side hallway with built-in storage cupboards.
Additional features polished timber doors and easy access to a residents’ laundry shared with 3 other apartments on this middle level of the building. Great location close to schools, University of NSW, Prince of Wales Hospital, Centennial Park and Coogee Beach.
- Quiet rear position on middle level of building
- Original condition; huge renovation potential
- Sunny easterly aspect; expansive outlook
- Big living & dining area opens to balcony
- Main king-size bedroom; 2nd double bedroom
- Original bathroom; spacious retro kitchen
- Side hallway w b/in storage cupboards
- Wide picture windows; 2.6 m high ceilings
- One common wall; excellent natural light
- Oversize 20 sqm garage w 3.2m high ceiling
- Potential for mezzanine storage in garage
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||148|
|Median Rental Price||$1,150 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||44 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||436|
|Median Rental Price||$640 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|