Tranquil and with an abundance of morning light, this well presented family home offers an opportunity to purchase a freestanding house in a much sought after location.
With an internal access lockup garage and a well-designed Caesar stone kitchen, the ground floor has an elegant, open plan living/dining room and a large separate family room. Complete with hardwood floors throughout, new bathrooms and guest powder room, this coastal residence is entirely liveable as is, though it’s unique layout also affords the opportunity to further develop and add value (STCA).
Though in a peaceful and private location, this family home is just a short stroll to North Rose Bay village shops, restaurants/cafes, transport and stunning coastal reserves.
• Freestanding house with multiple courtyards & garden
• Open plan living/dining and separate family room
• Well presented with neutral colour palette & hardwood floors
• Caesar stone gas kitchen, with separate utility room
• New bathrooms & ground floor guest powder room
• Double height lockup garage with internal access
• Master bedroom with en-suite, walk-in-robe, air-con & plantation shutters
• Opportunity to further develop and add value (STCA)
• Moments to North Rose Bay village and coastal reserves
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$1,675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|Kambala||794-796 New South Head Road Rose Bay NSW 2029||Combined||Non-Government||0.72 km|
Kesser Torah College
Kincoppal - Rose Bay School of the Sacred Heart
|2 Vaucluse Road Vaucluse NSW 2030||Special||Non-Government||0.77 km|
|Kambala, Fernbank Campus||3 Bayview Hill Road Rose Bay NSW 2029||Combined||Non-Government||0.77 km|
McAuley Catholic Primary School
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.