Perfectly situated in one of North Bondi’s best-loved streets, this spacious four-bedroom semi presents an ideal environment for relaxed living and entertaining with seamless indoor-outdoor flow to a paved alfresco entertaining area and pool. With off-street parking and sunny north aspect, the home is ideally positioned close to schools and a short stroll to local shops and popular Shuk caf.
Combining original character and modern style, the house features a spacious two-level layout with an L-shaped entry hall leading past two bedrooms and a skylit bathroom to the modern rear section with open-plan dining zone (seating 8 or more people), granite kitchen (w breakfast island, Smeg gas cooktop & oven, s/steel dishwasher) and living area opening to the courtyard (w b/in gas bbq) and pool.
Upstairs are two more bedrooms including a huge master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and large ensuite with spa bath and separate shower. Additional features include r/c air-con, high ceilings, polished timber floors and concealed laundry.
- Living area w bifold doors opening to courtyard and pool
- Terracotta-tiled alfresco courtyard w built-in gas barbecue
- Spacious open-plan dining area seating 8 or more people
- Granite kitchen w island breakfast bench & ample storage
- Smeg gas cooktop & oven; Gorenje s/steel dishwasher
- Main king-size bedroom w b/ins, r/c air-con and ensuite
- Ensuite w spa bath, shower, twin vanity, bidet and toilet
- 2nd king-size bedroom w study zone, bay window & air-con
- 3rd double bedroom (upstairs) w b/ins; 4th bedroom/study
- 2 skylit bathrooms (one on each level); concealed laundry
- L-shaped entrance hall w built-in storage cupboard
- High ceilings; polished floorboards; under roof storage area
- Paved car space; path w level access from front to rear
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||69|
|Median Rental Price||$1,700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||57|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|