A stunningly rare opportunity perched directly above the ocean at South Bondi, this 538sqm (approx.) freestanding home is a showpiece family residence in a world-class seaside position. Talk about “wow” factor! Offered for the first time in decades, its on-market status is a momentous occasion, representing an incredible chance to obtain an iconic slice of Sydney real estate, overlooking the famous waters of Bondi. Built in the early ‘80s and covering a massive footprint, it is a remarkable home set over 3 levels, with 4 bedrooms and astonishing ocean, cliff and beach views right across Bondi.
Currently displaying the cool retro hallmarks of the era in which it was built, it is easy to envisage just what this breath-taking residence could be transformed into. The options are broad and exciting. On the upper level, along with incredible views, the master bedroom suite features room-size robe and huge en-suite, while a kitchen and dining area overlook a massive split-level living/lounge area, featuring enormously high windows, down below. Further bedrooms are positioned on this level, while the interconnected spaces open out onto a supreme garden terrace, the perfect entertaining space with scope for the addition of a pool (STCA), with a large rumpus room on the lower level.
Properties of such a magnitude rarely become available on Bondi’s tightly held waterfront and, with a never-to-be-built-out E/NE aspect, parking for up to 6 cars and located in a quiet cul-de-sac setting, it stands as a spectacular prospect for the discerning buyer. Offering the ultimate Bondi lifestyle on a platter, with its views to Ben Buckler and beyond and being only moments to the beach and a short walk to shops, restaurants and cafes, this stands as an extraordinary chance in an illustrious location.
- Stunning freestanding home, over 3 levels with huge floorspace
- Positioned in iconic location on the South Bondi headland
- Terrific beach and ocean views, the Pacific on the doorstep
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, giant living area, rumpus room
- Large entertainer’s kitchen w adjoining elevated dining room
- Huge internal spa room, internal laundry, lower kitchenette
- Large outdoor terrace, w lawn and garden, amazing views
- Double-storey windows, capturing the famous views of Bondi
- Amazing scope for personalised remodelling or development
- Quiet cul-de-sac setting, short walk to Bondi, Tamarama & Bronte
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$1,299 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||113|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|