- Two spacious bedrooms
- Inclusive of a study/storage/nursery room
- Spacious light-filled lounge overlooking Rushcutters Bay park and harbour foreshore
- Bathroom with combined bath and shower
- Kitchen with gas stovetop
- Outdoor laundry attached to a private balcony space
Moments to Rushcutters Bay Park, restaurants, edgecliff station, city buses and supermarkets for your convenience.
Due to the current COVID-19 Lockdown, we ask that you register your interest through an enquiry online or contact the agent listed below for a private inspection. All inspections will be conducted as a private viewing with only 1 person to inspect the property at any one time. Please ensure all COVID-19 guidelines are adhered to and a face mask must be worn at all times. Thank you for your understanding.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$1,695 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|