Only the Garden Residence and Penthouse Remaining
To be developed and built by Luxcon in collaboration with Carl Salim of MKD Architects and interiors meticulously crafted by Coco Republic, ‘The One’ at 1a Benelong Crescent, Bellevue Hill is truly one of a kind.
Each house-sized residence is individually curated and unique in layout, finishes and aesthetic inspired by the world’s most iconic destinations from Milan to Palm Springs to New York. With only two residences per floor and no common walls, ‘The One’ will capture views north over the harbour and east out to the Pacific Ocean with all apartments featuring private gardens or covered entertainer’s terraces.
Crafted to perfection with a no-expense spared approach to luxury living, ‘The One’ is destined to become the most coveted address in the heart of Bellevue Hill. Exterior elements will be carved to perfection, creating a striking façade with arched windows providing a timeless outlook and a distinguished street presence. The leafy serenity and close proximity to Double Bay shopping and dining, harbour attractions and world-class beaches, make this exclusive and well-heeled enclave a favoured location.
The crowning glory, the Palm Springs Penthouse, occupies the entire top floor with unsurpassed views and a breathtaking rooftop garden with a pool, gym and sauna overlooking the world’s most beautiful harbour with views to the Pacific Ocean as a spectacular backdrop.
The One you’ve been waiting for:
- A selection of truly individual private residences like no other in Sydney
- Grand proportions with 3m ceiling heights, meticulous craftsmanship & the latest technology
- Oversized floor plans with 496sqm of indoor/outdoor living space in the remaining garden apartment & 505sqm in the Palm Springs Penthouse
- Private hilltop setting with sweeping ocean views from most residences
- State of the art kitchens with Wolf ovens, Pitt gas cooktops & wine fridges
- Luxurious oversized bedrooms with bespoke finishes, extensive custom joinery, and built-in robes
- Beautiful natural stone bathrooms with Euro appointments & underfloor heating
- Select timber flooring & natural stone finishes, multi-zoned ducted air & automated blinds
- Both residences remaining have vast outdoor areas with private pools & wide covered entertainer’s terraces with built-in barbecues
- Lift access to double garage
- All individually curated and unique in layout, finishes & aesthetic
Currently under construction.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||103|
|Median Rental Price||$1,700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||187|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|