With a sunny aspect and expansive garden views, this fresh and airy apartment is on the ground level of a well maintained security building standing at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac in Paddington’s popular art gallery precinct bordering Trumper Park.
Private leafy vista from most rooms, the apartment has a king-size main bedroom, 2nd double bedroom both with built in wardrobes, large renovated bathroom, modern Caesarstone open plan kitchen, separate laundry and spacious L-shaped living/dining area flowing to a secure covered balcony. Also on title is a secure car space.
Offering an idyllic lifestyle in one of Paddington’s most private and convenient pockets, the property is a short walk to Trumper Park, Edgecliff shops and train station, city buses, harbourside Rushcutters Bay Park, Paddo pubs and Five Ways cafes and restaurants.
- Fresh, light and airy interiors with neutral decor
- Large L-shaped living/dining area flows to balcony
- Large peaceful balcony with beautiful leafy outlook
- Modern stone kitchen with dishwasher
- 2nd double bedroom with b/ins & leafy outlook
- Renovated bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Heated flooring in both the kitchen and the bathroom
- Separate laundry, ample storage
- Secure basement car space; visitor parking
- Communal Pool in complex
- Walk to trains, buses, shops, parks & pubs
Contact Denise Cameron on 0410 444 125 or Gillian Cameron 0415 152 065
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||189|
|Median Rental Price||$1,150 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|