Offering an abundance of light and space throughout. This property is conveniently located just walking distance from city buses, ferries, Rose Bay foreshore and the nearby Plumer Road shops.
- High ceiling & polished timber floors
- Large lounge room flowing onto separate eat-in kitchen/dining area
- Beautifully presented granite kitchen with gas cooking & lots of cupboard space
- Spacious main bedroom with large built-in cupboards, opening onto front balcony/porch
- Good sized second bedroom with built-ins
- Modern bathroom with spa bath & shower.
- Car space
COVID-19 INSPECTION POLICY: IF YOU ARE ATTENDING ONE OF OUR OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS, PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU REGISTER IN ADVANCE THROUGH THE LINK ON THE WEBSITE. WE HAVE A STRICT COVID-19 POLICY, WHICH WE RESPECTFULLY ASK THAT YOU ADHERE TO DURING THE OPEN FOR INSPECTION.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||147|
|Median Rental Price||$647 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|