This renovated three-bedroom apartment is set in a leafy pocket only a short stroll from the water’s edge, Rose Bay Wharf, village shops, and Lyne Park.
- Will be freshly painted prior to new tenancy
- Open plan living & dining areas flooded with natural sunlight and ceiling fan
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and integrated dishwasher
- Timber floorboards throughout
- 3 generous bedrooms
- Oversize renovated bathroom with standalone shower and bathtub
- Internal laundry & linen cupboard
- Ground floor level in a small maintained block of 9
- Security building
- Secure lockup garage
- Footsteps to the harbour foreshore
- Walk to Rose Bay shops and cafes, ferry, bus, and easy access to CBD
- Situated opposite Woollahra Golf Course, Rose Bay ferry & Lyne Park
Due to the current COVID-19 Lockdown, we ask that you register your interest through an enquiry online or contact the agent listed below for a private inspection. All inspections will be conducted as a private viewing with only 1 person to inspect the property at any one time. Please ensure all COVID-19 guidelines are adhered to and a face mask must be worn at all times. Thank you for your understanding.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$1,150 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||233|
|Median Rental Price||$640 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|