Beautifully positioned at the rear of a classic Bondi Art Deco block, this 2-bedroom home is a beachside haven complete with direct access to a rear deck and sunny grassed yard. Nestled in a sought-after address at the start of the exclusive Ben Buckler headland, it exudes an innate Deco charm, a modern update giving it a relaxed contemporary appeal, just a few hundred metres to the sands of North Bondi.
Set on the ground floor and with a sunny northern outlook, this lovely home is brimming with charm. The living area is a cosy space featuring polished floorboards and retained Deco touches, with a separate dining area offering a 2nd living area option adjoining the modern gas kitchen. The main bedroom is a delightful sunny space that opens through double doors to the small deck and yard, framed by a large frangipani tree, while the 2nd bedroom also overlooks the yard, both with b/ins.
With just one common wall and a bright atmosphere, this good-sized home represents an excellent opportunity in an area that has become one of Sydney’s most desired neighbourhoods. And it’s easy to understand why – the beach is just two minutes away while the buzzing North Bondi village has a unique community feel, with cafes such as Bru and Depot and the popular Nio and Tony’s general store. Ideal for owner-occupiers or investors alike, this terrific home awaits an astute new owner.
- Renovated 2-bed Deco apt just 200m from the sands of Bondi
- Ground-floor rear-of-block position opening to grassed yard
- Main bed with b/ins, double door access to small deck and yard
- Peaceful 2nd bedroom with b/ins, leafy yard aspect, very quiet
- Relaxed living area, separate dining room, laundry, bright bathroom
- An underfloor storage/wine cellar hatch
- Contemporary kitchen, stone benches, gas cooking, dishwasher
- Original floorboards, high ceilings, array of retained Deco touches
- In excellent condition, scope for a remodelling to taste (STCA)
- Sought-after location on the dress circle Ben Buckler headland
- Easy access to the beach, popular cafes such as Bru + Depot
- Quick walk to village shopping, RSL, North Bondi pool, parkland
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||94|
|Median Rental Price||$1,490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||126|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|