Live the Bondi dream at this 87sqm approx. spacious two-bedroom plus sunroom apartment set on the northern side of Macedon, a landmark Art Deco building just two minutes stroll to the surf and sand. With a secure lock-up garage, the apartment is a rare offering in a tightly held building with sweeping staircase leading up to a common rooftop terrace with breathtaking views over Bondi Beach, the ocean and across to Sydney Harbour.
Privately elevated on the entry level, the generously proportioned apartment has a semi-style layout with entry hall, living/dining area, updated gas kitchen, main bedroom (opening to a sunroom ideal for study or nursery), 2nd double bedroom and designer Carrara marble bathroom with bath/rainshower. Well renovated combining original period features and modern style, it has a sunny NE aspect and easy access to an alfresco entertaining garden terrace for use of residents.
Presenting an idyllic lifestyle in a tranquil enclave close to Bondi’s buzzy village hub, the Macedon building features a second entrance via its rear frontage on Edward Street providing easy access to Bondi Road buses, shops, cafes and restaurants including Tottis, the popular Italian-style eaterie in Merivale’s Bondi Hotel.
- Grand Art Deco building w rooftop terrace
- Dual access building, rear entry on Edward St
- Elevated position on north side of building
- Secure lock-up garage (w Francis St frontage)
- Spacious semi-size layout, sunny NE aspect
- Internal space of approx. 87sqm + garage 19sqm approx.
- Living/dining area w ornamental fireplace
- 2 double bedrooms, main opens to sunroom
- Sunroom w bay window & plantation shutters
- Carrara marble bathroom w bath/rainshower
- Updated gas kitchen w s/steel appliances
- Entry hall w b/in linen & storage cupboards
- High ceilings, Deco cornices, timber floors
- Gas heating bayonet in living/dining area
- Common rooftop terrace w stunning views
- Garden entertaining terrace for residents
- Residents’ laundry & outdoor drying area
- Tranquil location with short stroll to beach
- Walk to buses, shops, cafes & restaurants
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$1,278 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||192|
|Median Rental Price||$745 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
Bondi Public School
|3-11 Wellington Street Bondi NSW 2026||Primary||Government||0.64 km|
|16 Wellington Street Bondi NSW 2026||Primary||Non-Government||0.7 km|
Bondi Beach Public School
|85 Warners Avenue Bondi Beach NSW 2026||Primary||Government||0.84 km|
|Wairoa School||27-29 Hastings Parade North Bondi NSW 2026||Special||Government||1.08 km|
Galilee Catholic Primary School
|58A Blair Street North Bondi NSW 2026||Primary||Non-Government||1.09 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.