In a quiet tree-lined avenue at the edge of Centennial Park, this Art Deco apartment presents house-size living with a versatile layout over two spacious levels as well as a sunny alfresco entertaining courtyard with its own separate entrance. On the ground floor of a boutique block of 8 apartments, it features a large living/dining area, modern gas kitchen, king-size bedroom, main bathroom (with laundry facilities) and lower level studio with large ensuite and generous storage. Bright and airy with a sunny north-west aspect, the apartment features high ceilings, polished timber floors and r/c air-con. Excellent lifestyle location footsteps to the park and a short stroll to the Entertainment Quarter, Queen Street village and Oxford Street shopping, cafes, restaurants and bus transport for easy access to the CBD.
- Spacious renovated interiors spanning 2 levels
- Sunny alfresco courtyard with its own entrance
- Large living & dining area with leafy outlook
- Caesarstone gas kitchen with ample storage
- 4-burner gas cooktop, oven, Bosch dishwasher
- Big king-size bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Studio retreat with large ensuite (on lower level)
- 2 modern bathrooms, main with laundry facilities
- Generous storage, r/c air-con, sunny NW aspect
- Shared storage space for residents of building
- Stroll to park, buses, The Entertainment Quarter
- Walk to Oxford St shopping & Queen St village
- Internal sizing of 79sqm + 25sqm courtyard. Total of 104sqm on title.