Set in a boutique security block of just six apartments, this peaceful 2-bedroom residence is a charming Bondi haven, a simple walk to the beach. Located on the ground floor of the Art Deco “Padova” building, it is perfect for quiet living and features a pleasingly generous floorplan, complete with retained Deco touches.
Highlighted by a cosy living room with large adjoining gas kitchen, the home has original wooden floorboards throughout, with a long hallway leading to the 2 bedrooms. The main bedroom is a quiet space with mirrored built-in robes, while the 2nd is a smaller space nestled in a private position. With high ceilings and plenty of original touches, there is great scope here for a fantastic bespoke renewal to bring out the best of this cosy abode.
Positioned on a nice residential street, it represents a great chance to get into the ever-popular Bondi market. Perfect for couples or even young family, it is also an ideal investment opportunity in an area with high rental demand. Being just a short walk from the cool eateries and cafes of Glenayr Ave and Hall St, with a subtle refresh and perceptive eye, it stands at-the-ready for the astute buyer.
- Cute Art Deco block, apartment with good-size floorplan
- Main bedroom feat. built-ins, 2nd a great kids’ bedroom
- Nice living area with servery area leading from kitchen
- Large kitchen w gas cooking, plenty of cupboard space
- Security building with well-maintained common areas,
- Scope for a contemporary reimagining to bring to life
- Ideal investment or perfect home for owner-occupier
- Close to schools, transport, shopping and all amenities
- Minutes to buzzing eateries + cafes, direct walk to beach
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$1,300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||144|
|Median Rental Price||$740 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|