Set in a boutique security block of just six apartments, this peaceful 2-bedroom residence is a charming Bondi haven, a simple walk to the beach. Located on the ground floor of the Art Deco “Padova” building, it is perfect for quiet living and features a pleasingly generous floorplan, complete with retained Deco touches which have been utilised perfectly in the recent renovations.
Highlighted by a cosy living room with large adjoining gas kitchen, the home has original wooden floorboards throughout, with a long hallway leading to the 2 bedrooms. The main bedroom is a quiet space with mirrored built-in robes, while the 2nd is suitable as a nursery or home study, nestled in a private position.
Positioned on a nice residential street, it represents a great chance to get into the ever-popular Bondi market. Perfect for couples or even a young family, it is also an ideal investment opportunity in an area with high rental demand. Being just a short walk from the cool eateries and cafes of Glenayr Ave and Hall St. Move straight in and enjoy this beachside home or it’s an ideal opportunity for the astute investor.
- Charming Art Deco block, apartment with good-size floorplan
- Inviting living area with servery/breakfast bar to the kitchen
- Large renovated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Main bedroom feat. built-ins, 2nd a great kids’ bedroom
- Recently completed new bathroom, floor to ceiling tiles
- High ceilings, floorboards, ornate fireplace
- Security building with well-maintained common areas
- Lovely common garden area at rear of building
- Ideal investment or perfect home for owner-occupier
- Close to schools, transport, shopping and all amenities
- Minutes to buzzing eateries + cafes and easy direct walk to beach
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||245|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|