Occupying a premier position in a boutique ocean-side enclave, this property presents an exceptional opportunity. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, the beautiful sash windows on all sides, ensure year-round sea breezes. Incredibly light and sunny, this north facing open-plan property is just moments to clifftop reserves, Christison park, harbour beaches, Vaucluse village shops and city transport by both bus and ferry.
Stunningly renovated with finishes that include blonde cherry wood floors, art deco features and a neutral pallet, this is an elegant property that will suit even the most discerning buyer.
The property includes two large separate living areas plus a sleek gourmet kitchen equipped with European appliances and an island bench / breakfast bar. The three spacious bedrooms – one with ensuite and ocean glimpses – have each been fitted with built-in robes and have plenty of storage space.
The duplex also has a balcony, front and back common area as well as a lock-up garage; this is a truly unique offering and a great alternative to a semi.
• Ocean-side enclave, close to cliff top reserves and harbour beaches
• North facing, flooded with natural light, sea breezes
• Superbly renovated with wooden floors and art deco features
• 3 generous bedrooms with built-in robes, one with ensuite
• 2 large separate living areas
• Huge gourmet kitchen with European appliances and breakfast bar
• Balcony, low maintenance gardens and LUG
• Close to city buses and ferry
• Stroll to Vaucluse village shops and cafes
• Great semi alternative
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||96|
|Median Rental Price||$2,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$745 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|