Located at the end of peaceful leafy cul-de-sac, this oversized strata apartment offers an amazing lifestyle on the doorstep of Bondi Beach. Perfectly positioned on the ground floor of a well-maintained security building, the property features an oversized open plan layout with entertaining courtyard, outdoor shower & BBQ area. Combined lounge & dining room, open plan kitchen, generous bedroom with a walk in robe & built-in robes – add to that the bonus of the recently updated bathroom & off-street undercover parking, this one ticks all the boxes!
Capturing the essence of beachside living, this fabulous apartment enjoys access to the expansive communal rooftop terrace with unobstructed beach and ocean views. Short stroll to sand, moments to beachside cafes, shops, restaurants and bars. Easy access to city transport, terrific local parks and the scenic coastal walk.
- Oversized entertainment courtyard on title
- Large combined lounge & dining room
- Sensational Bondi Beach position
- Updated kitchen & updated bathroom
- Generous bedroom with built-in robe & walk-in robe
- Level access to garden / courtyard from bedroom
- Light and bright interiors
- Valuable off-street undercover parking
- Access to the expansive communal rooftop terrace
- Close proximity to bus & city transport
- Short easy stroll to cafes, shops & bars
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$1,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||212|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|