With Bondi Beach just down the road and set on a quiet one-way street, this oversized 2-bedroom apartment stands as a perfect beach side home. Full of sun thanks to its northerly aspect and optimised by a generous front/wraparound terrace, your beach dreams can be realised right here in this amazingly spacious and well-appointed apartment, complete with secure parking.
Handily located on the first level of a well-maintained security building, this is a great place to call home, the 2 bedrooms both featuring built-ins, with the main enjoying access to a full en-suite with shower. The living room is wonderfully big and, along with adjacent dining room, forms a bright space that opens onto the sun-bathed balcony. The large U-shaped kitchen features plenty of bench space plus servery out to the dining room, while the main bathroom is huge, with full bath and separate shower.
In ever popular Bondi, this unit is a beautifully positioned to enjoy a sense of peace and quiet whilst still being just minutes from the hip caf scene, with the likes of famed Bondi Tony’s Burger Joint and the buzz Hall St being within an easy stroll. With internal laundry, simple access to underground carspace and ample visitor parking, this is an ideal home for those looking to create a near-beach haven, one that should be at the top of your list.
- Bright and sunny oversized apartment with great North-facing terrace
- Delightfully presented 2-bed home set in a quiet modern building
- Direct underground parking, located on a calm one-way street
- Sunny living area with adjoining dining room opening to balcony
- Both bedrooms with built-ins, bright westerly aspect, shade blinds
- Modern kitchen, ample bench and cupboard space, dishwasher
- Full walk-in internal laundry, plenty of hallway cupboard space
- Well-cared for building, grassed rear common area, clothelines
- Well-positioned for easy access to Bondi Junction + Rose Bay
- Quick walk to beach, seconds to cafes and the buzz of Hall Street
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$1,295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||151|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|