SOLD & INSPECTION CANCELED
The build integrity, high ceilings and original features of this ground floor apartment are revitalised in a residence that melds beachside informality with effortless elegance. The result is a sundrenched idyll at the heart of Sydney’s most vibrant beach precinct, less than 200 metres from sand and surf.
Inspired interior design underscores whitewashed hardwood floors flowing through the entire home. The comprehensive refurbishment has incorporated a tailored approach to every room, capitalising on the broad footprint to optimise free flowing natural light and cross breezes. Expanses of opaque glass glide back to enhance sense of expanse and create private bedrooms and pockets of seclusion.
When it comes to complete serenity, enchanting expanses and exceptional quality all encircled by beachside living at its best, this unique home has it all.
- Indoor & outdoor living spaces approx 104sqm , all bathed in sunlight
- Immense master suite with bespoke cabinetry
- Sunlit wintergarden/ home office overlooking deck
- Chef’s kitchen, superb quality, gas, Caesarstone
- Covered alfresco patio to common lawns & gardens
- Designer bathroom, marble finishes, storage
- Gas heat bayonet, bespoke bookshelves & finishes
- Semi-like proportions , boutique block of 6
- Moments to Bondi Beach, coastal walks, Icebergs
- Private laundry and storage room
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||50|
|Median Rental Price||$1,395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||245|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|