In a prized ground floor position and a level stroll from the iconic Bondi Beach, this elegant character filled apartment is beachside living at its best.
Boasting impressive decorative ceilings combined with a contemporary layout and finishes, the open-plan living and dining flow seamlessly through the gas kitchen to a common north facing courtyard.
This semi sized apartment is made for all year round entertaining; entertain at home or walk to world class restaurants, or simply relax at the beach – the choice is yours.
- Boutique Art Deco building of only six apartments
- Generous open living and dining, defined entry foyer
- Tastefully styled modern kitchen
- Spacious bedrooms with fully fitted built-in robes and new carpets
- Double glazed bedroom windows; no noise and insulates during winter and summer
- Modern, renovated bathroom with large rain forest shower
- Decorative ceilings, period details, internal laundry
- Well maintained communal courtyard and garden
- Brand new reverse cycle air conditioning and modern ceiling fans throughout
- Ideal investment opportunity or perfect home
- Premium coastal address, level walk to Bondi Beach
- Metres to Bondi’s vibrant shops, new QT Bondi hotel complex, gym, Woolies, cafes, eateries and CBD transport
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$1,295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||151|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|