A rare townhouse opportunity in a super-convenient location, this 2-bed home has been meticulously renovated to exacting specifications to present a residence of refined luxury. Just minutes to the sands of Bondi, it showcases a high-end designer aesthetic, taking cues from New York and European urban styles, to stand as a superbly curated split-level residence, complete with double LUG.
Set in a complex of 3, it features an open-plan kitchen and living/dining space that flows to a private courtyard oasis. With accents of concrete and steel, bathed in filtered light from floor-to-ceiling concertina windows out to the courtyard, this is a wonderful space for relaxed living. The chef’s kitchen is beautifully appointed with integrated Bosch dishwasher and Asko gas cooking, with an adjacent full laundry adding convenience, with guest WC.
An impressive floating staircase, complemented by a full skylight-roof granting a light-filled ambience, leads to an oversized master bedroom with hand-crafted floor-to-ceiling, European-inspired wardrobe and study nook. A luxury en-suite pays homage to chic New York styling and features a hand-blown pendant light designed by Oliver Hoglund. The light-filled 2nd bedroom meanwhile also features b/ins, with an indulgent en-suite featuring a deep soaker bathtub.
With ducted A/C plus new paintwork, tiles and carpet throughout, this is a beautifully finished home where every aspect for lavish living has been covered. With double LUG plus storage, it offers a convenient near-beach lifestyle in a pet-friendly property. Metres from public transport and a short trip to Bondi’s buzzing cafe scene, it is a residence of massive appeal, awaiting the fortunate new owner.
- 2-bedroom, 2-level townhouse crafted to highest specs
- Meticulously renovated, a magnificent designer aesthetic
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen flows to courtyard oasis
- Kitchen w island bench, Asko gas cooking, Bosch d/washer
- Large upper master bed, ext. Euro-style b/ins, luxury en-suite
- Immaculate 2nd bedroom, b/ins, bright aspect, full en-suite
- Split-level gantry and light-filled floating stairwell, full sky-roof
- Euro- and New York-inspired styling, ducted A/C, fine finishes
- Double LUG with ample storage, pet-friendly security building
- Mins to Bondi’s vibrant cafe scene, easy Bondi Junct. access
- Premium opportunity for both investors, owner-occupiers alike
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||78|
|Median Rental Price||$2,300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||37 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||156|
|Median Rental Price||$640 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|