This wonderfully private and peaceful 2-level townhouse features a spacious wraparound garden courtyard backdropped with views to the ocean, Bronte headland and Maroubra in the distance. In a quiet tropical garden setting at the rear of a boutique security complex of 6 townhouses, it is footsteps to buses and a short stroll to North Bondi shops, cafes, restaurants and the beach.
Bright, sunny and filled with light, the townhouse features a spacious living area and conservatory-style dining area, both with wide glass doors opening to the courtyard. Also at entry level are a granite gas kitchen and powder room with laundry facilities. Upstairs are a main king-size bedroom (w b/ins and balcony), 2nd double bedroom (w b/ins) and white-tiled bathroom (w bath and shower).
With easy access from a car space in the complex’s secure remote-controlled parking area, the home is 150 metres stroll to clifftop Hugh Bamford Reserve, an expansive parkland with on/off leash dog walking zones and sweeping views.
- Views to ocean, Bronte headland and Maroubra
- Living & dining areas flow to wraparound courtyard
- Spacious garden courtyard for alfresco entertaining
- Granite kitchen w gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- Main king-size bedroom w r/c air con, b/ins, balcony
- 2nd double bedroom w built-in mirrored wardrobe
- White-tiled bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Powder room w concealed laundry and storage
- Entry foyer w b/in storage; staircase w tall curved window
- Polished timber floors; gas heating bayonet in living area
- Car space in secure remote-controlled parking area
- Security complex of 6 townhouses w visitor parking
- Walk to North Bondi shops, cafes, restaurants & beach
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$1,150 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||99|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|