In a tranquil leafy pocket footsteps to Bardon Park, this modern renovated townhouse offers an idyllic walk-to-everywhere lifestyle just 750m to beachfront cafes, seaside parklands and Coogee Beach. One of 11 in a tightly held strata complex, the spacious light-filled residence features a sunny north aspect, alfresco entertaining courtyard and direct internal access from a secure garage.
Designed for easy indoor-outdoor living, the ground floor of townhouse includes an entry foyer, spacious living area (flowing to outdoor dining terrace and courtyard) and sleek white kitchen with servery opening to the dining area. Upstairs are three bedrooms (main with WIR) and a modern bathroom with bath and separate shower.
The entry foyer has stairs leading down to the laundry (with washtub and 2nd toilet), secure garage and a car space for second vehicle. Ideally situated close to shopping and transport, the immaculately presented townhouse is 400m to Coogee Oval, 500m to Woolworth supermarket and 650m to popular Coogee Pavilion.
- Spacious living area flows to sunny north-facing courtyard
- Large courtyard ideal for barbecues & alfresco entertaining
- Modern renovated white kitchen with servery to dining area
- Stainless steel wall over, electric hob, dishwasher
- 3 upstairs bedrooms, main with walk-in wardrobe
- Sleek modern bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Large laundry with washtub & adjacent second toilet
- Entry foyer with stairs leading down to laundry & garage
- Shade awning above outdoor dining area in courtyard
- Neutral décor, curtains, blinds, ceiling fans, b/in storage
- Garage (with direct internal access) and a car space
- Short walk to beach, parks, shops, cafes and transport
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||62|
|Median Rental Price||$1,075 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||208|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|