In a boutique block above cafes, directly across the Shannon Reserve park & Surry Hills Library on Crown Street, this recently renovated one-bedroom apartment on the second floor has floorboards, air-con with a modern near new kitchen.
- Spacious bedroom with study nook and double glazed windows
- Generous lounge and dining areas
- Near new kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space
- Neat bathroom includes the laundry facilities
- Communal courtyard shared between the four apartments
- Public transport at your doorstep making a quick trip into the CBD
- Pets considered on application
- Please enter from the rear of the building
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?