Ideally situated footsteps to Seven Ways cafes and village shops, this spacious garden apartment offers an idyllic coastal lifestyle just 5 minutes level stroll to the beach. Combining quiet privacy with a semi-style layout, it is on the ground floor of a classic Art Deco building of 4 apartments with sunny back garden.
The generous layout includes a side entry hall, 2 double bedrooms (main with adjacent sunroom/study), bathroom (with bath/shower), living room (with decorative fireplace), retro gas kitchen and dining area opening to a covered patio with direct access to the garden and lawn.
Additionally, the apartment has a separate laundry (with washtub), polished timber floors and original Art Deco features including high ornate ceilings, patterned cornices and picture rails. With exciting scope to modernise and add your own decorative stamp, it presents a terrific opportunity in this highly sought after beachside precinct.
- Small character building of 4 apartments
- Semi-style layout with direct access to garden
- Living room with decorative corner fireplace
- Dining area opens to covered alfresco patio
- Retro kitchen with gas stove & pantry cupboard
- Big main bedroom with adjacent study/sunroom
- 2nd double bedroom, side entrance hall
- White-tiled bathroom with shower above bath
- Laundry with washtub and storage space
- Polished timber floors, high patterned ceilings
- Footsteps to Seven Ways cafes & village shops
- 5 minutes level walk to beach; buses at door
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$1,295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||151|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|