Boasting spacious modern interiors and an elegant sun-bathed ambience, this 3-bedroom apartment offers peaceful living highlighted by a vast private outdoor zone, ideal for entertaining and a relaxed Eastern Suburbs lifestyle. Positioned on a much-desired Rose Bay street blessed with a leafy quiet atmosphere, it features level entry and lock-up garage parking for 2, with adjacent neighbourhood park granting a lovely sense of privacy.
Opening to a luminous open plan living area and dining room, this is a serene residence of enviable quality. This space flows further through double doors to the expansive terracotta-tiled courtyard that wraps around the entirety of home’s sunny western and northern sides. The 3 bedrooms are all quiet spaces with b/in robes, the master with private en-suite and it and the 2nd with direct outdoor area access, while the large kitchen and fresh bathroom are sleek contemporary spaces. With full internal laundry, high ceilings and A/C throughout, this is an ideal Rose Bay apartment, ticking every box for modern convenience.
Onslow St is long-regarded as a very much sought-after enclave, its lack of through-traffic and tree-lined nature giving it an air of tranquillity yet still within easy reach of the amenities of Rose Bay and a short trip to the beach and cafes of Bondi. Also lying within the Rose Bay Public School catchment area, with underground double LUG, this home would suit everyone from families to downsizers looking for a peaceful, sun-filled residence. With few common walls and a semi-like feel, this terrific home awaits the perceptive new owner.
- Spacious 3-bedroom apartment, huge courtyard/outdoor zone
- Sleek open plan living/dining with direct access to the courtyard
- Quiet bedrooms, b/ins, main + 2nd w outdoor access, main en-suite
- Modern kitchen with stone benches, Miele cooking, d/washer
- Fresh mod bathroom, sep shower/bath, full sep internal laundry
- A/C, high ceilings, modern finishes, level entry, security building
- Outdoor area a superb sunny space for dining, entertaining, BBQs
- Double u/ground LUG, quiet residential enclave, tree-lined street
- In Rose Bay Public catchment, close to shops, cafes, and eateries
- Exciting opportunity for downsizers, owner-occupiers or investors
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$1,750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||138|
|Median Rental Price||$675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
Rose Bay Secondary College
|36 Hardy Street Rose Bay NSW 2029||Secondary||Government||0.32 km|
Rose Bay Public School
|21 Wilberforce Avenue Rose Bay NSW 2029||Primary||Government||0.51 km|
|The Scots College ELC campus||2 Carlisle Street Rose Bay NSW 2029||Combined||Non-Government||0.67 km|
McAuley Catholic Primary School
Kesser Torah College
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.