A gorgeously sun-filled Bondi oasis, this charming 2-bedroom apartment is just a couple of minutes to Bondi’s famed beachfront and offers a superb beachside lifestyle. Set in a well-kept Art Deco block a mere 300m from the sand, it is imbued with a delightfully quiet atmosphere, its quiet cul-de-sac location and leafy N-facing outlook combining to form a peaceful setting for lovely Bondi living.
Positioned on the NE corner of the block, with a view framed by fronds of front palm trees creating an appealing sub-tropical ambience, this cosy home is a classic Bondi residence. With wide polished floorboards, a spacious entry hallway leads to a sun-blessed living area with dining space. The main bedroom is a great-sized room with NE position and b/in robes while the 2nd bedroom offers flexible use as a study/office, with cute private balcony. The modern kitchen meanwhile features stone benches and laundry facilities, with the bathroom a contemporary space with chic sliding door access.
Representing a top-quality opportunity, this home is basically a Bondi gem. Perfect for owner-occupiers or an equally good investment chance, with strong tenancy and rental demand, the breezy beachside vibe of this place captures the best of the famous suburb. Just a stroll to the beach and with famed cafes and eateries within easy reach, the legendary lifestyle of Australia’s most famous beach suburb awaits the astute new owner.
- Updated 2-bed Deco apt just metres from Bondi beachfront
- Sunny elevated ground floor NE-corner position, bathed in sun
- Leafy tropical-like outlook to the North, quiet cul-de-sac location
- Light-filled living area, high ceilings, wide polished floorboards
- Generous main bedroom with b/ins, 2nd with access to private balcony
- Contemporary kitchen, stone benches plus int. laundry facilities
- Contemporary bathroom featuring chic sliding door access
- Range of retained Deco touches, beautiful beachside ambience
- In superb condition with scope for a makeover to taste (STCA)
- Easy access to beach and eateries such as famed Bondi Tratt
- Minutes to Hall St amenities, in easy reach of Bondi Rd/Junction
-Exceptionally peaceful and quiet security complex offering storage room for bikes and surfboards
View by appointment
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||245|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|