A rare find in Bellevue Hill, this exceptionally spacious apartment approx (300 Sqm) has magnificent Sydney Harbour views from large rooms flowing to a vast 107sqm alfresco entertainment terrace with space to host a party for 100 guests. Exceptionally private and filled with sunshine, the superbly appointed apartment features a perfect North-East aspect and mesmerising 180 views from Point Piper to Rose Bay, Bondi and the ocean, and north across the harbour to Shark Island, Mosman, Manly and The Heads.
A luxury residence of enduring style created by architect Robert Harwood, the apartment showcases design excellence of exceptional quality in a house-size layout with streamlined elegant dcor, bespoke finishes and seamless flow to the terrace. The wide entry hall flows to a spacious living room (w custom cabinetry & Eco Smart fireplace), large dining area, gourmet Bosch kitchen (w island bench), master king-size bedroom (w WIR & ensuite), 2 more double bedrooms (both w b/ins, ensuite’s & leafy outlook) and laundry opening to a private 40sqm rear courtyard.
Additional features include ducted r/c air-con, high ceilings, parquet floors, plush carpet, video intercom, security alarm, lift access and secure garage with additional off-street parking. In a dress circle position maximising privacy, northerly sun and harbour views, this family-size apartment is situated in a prestigious blue-chip address moments to excellent schools, Bellevue Rd & Plumer Rd village shops, Double Bay, Bondi Beach and the harbour.
- House-size proportions, superbly appointed interiors
- Spacious living area flows to entertaining terrace
- Dining area flows to alfresco entertaining terrace
- Huge 107sqm terrace w NE aspect & views to Manly
- Gourmet Caesarstone kitchen w Bosch appliances
- Master bedroom w WIR & luxury ensuite (bath & shower)
- 2 more bedrooms, both w b/ins & ensuite (bath & shower)
- Laundry (w b/in storage) opens to 40sqm rear courtyard
- Wide entry hall w parquet floor & b/in storage cupboards
- Custom Zebrano joinery & Eco Smart f’place (living & dining)
- Ducted r/c air-con; alarm system; video intercom entry
- Polished parquet floors; premium carpet; roller blinds
- Electronically operated shade awning (on main terrace)
- Remote-controlled garage with also extra space for off street parking;
- Internal access into building from garage & lift access from building lobby
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||76|
|Median Rental Price||$2,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||149|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|