Set within the impeccably maintained Bellevue Mansions’, this freshly painted ground floor Art Deco apartment holds a coveted address between the leafy tranquillity of Cooper Park and the buzz of Bondi Junction’s retail hub. With secure level entry and a well-conceived layout affording a house-like feel, this beautifully refurbished three-bedroom apartment offers a superb alternative to a semi with rear access to an idyllic common garden.
• Secure ground floor setting with only one common wall
• 3 bedrooms including a king sized main with built-ins
• Elegant living room featuring an ornamental fireplace
• Stylish dine-in Caesarstone gas kitchen, plentiful storage
• Brand new designer bathroom, deep bath, quality tapware
• Polished timber floors, high ceilings, brand new carpet
• Sunny common garden with barbecue and herb garden
• Share laundry (bring your own machine), 600m to the train station
Enjoy a lifestyle of carefree convenience a short walk to top schools as well as transport links including a 7 minute rail commute to the city and direct bus links to the Inner West and Lower North Shore. Minutes to Edgecliff Road’s boutique shopping strip and Westfield, with close proximity to Bondi Beach, this property is in a very convenient location.