Exuding a bright atmosphere and set over an expansive floorplan that includes a terrific N-facing balcony, this modern and convenient 2-bedroom home is a Bondi gem. Just minutes from both the buzz of Hall St and the beach itself, it possesses a peaceful charm, its private setting in a small block making it a quiet haven in an ever-popular residential area, complete with secure underground parking for 1 car and storage.
Set on the 1st level, the home features a flowing layout that optimises space and light to create a special Bondi residence. A generous living/dining area offers a sublime space, opening to the sun-bathed terrace, while the adjacent kitchen features Miele gas cooking, stone benches and breakfast bench. The master bedroom suite is a stunning space featuring air con, walk-through robe and en-suite while the 2nd bedroom has b/in robes, balcony access and air con. The contemporary main bathroom showcases a separate bath and shower, with a full separate internal laundry adding convenience.
Perfectly located to enjoy the very best of the famed Bondi Beach lifestyle, this lovingly renovated residence wants for nothing in the creation of an enviable home. With plenty of space to allow nice private living, it stands as an ideal base from which to dive right into the local culture. The cafes of Hall St are within minutes, while the beach itself is literally “just down the road”, making it a must-see for those looking for convenient and modern beachside living.
- Tranquil 2-bed renovated apartment, lovely private setting
- Wonderful Bondi position, quick walk to eateries + beach
- Spacious living/dining opens out to sunny private balcony
- Main bed, walk-thru robe, en-suite, 2nd with b/ins, balcony access
- Mod kitchen w stone benches, Miele gas cooking, d/washer
- Timber floors, bedroom fans, air con, sleek bathroom w full bath
- Balcony a beautifully sunny area, convenient full internal laundry
- Private secure basement parking + storage, easy to access
- Excellent location in heart of Bondi, quiet Lamrock Ave entry
- Easy access to the beach, cafes, Bondi Rd, Bondi Junction
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$1,278 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||192|
|Median Rental Price||$745 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
Bondi Public School
|3-11 Wellington Street Bondi NSW 2026||Primary||Government||0.5 km|
|16 Wellington Street Bondi NSW 2026||Primary||Non-Government||0.55 km|
Bellevue Hill Public School
|163A Victoria Road Bellevue Hill NSW 2023||Primary||Government||0.8 km|
Bondi Beach Public School
|85 Warners Avenue Bondi Beach NSW 2026||Primary||Government||0.82 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.