Our open home on Saturday 29 Feb has been cancelled, please contact the agent regarding an inspection.
Art Deco elegance and Parisian style unite in this boutique courtyard apartment to present a chic low-maintenance home in an unbeatable village setting. Tucked away at the end of a private driveway opposite Kiaora Lane’s eat street and shopping hub, the beautifully renovated one bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of carefree convenience, a 750m walk to Double Bay Wharf and the tranquil harbour foreshore. One of only seven in the charming ‘Newty Willows’, the ground floor hideaway opens out to an entertainer’s terrace with direct access to a shared courtyard giving it an inviting alfresco feel.
• Boutique sanctuary in the cosmopolitan heart of the village
• Spacious 63sqm layout enhanced by soaring 3.4m ceilings
• Large living room and spacious dining, walnut bamboo floors
• French Provincial gas kitchen, stone benchtops, butler’s sink
• Peaceful king sized bedroom with floor to ceiling built-in robes
• Tastefully appointed bathroom with a bath and separate shower
• Private terrace with direct level access to a shared courtyard
• Elegant chandeliers, plantation shutters, deep linen press and private laundry
• 650m to Edgecliff station, stroll to cafes, wine bars and eateries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$1,850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$725 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|