Standing sentinel above the sparkling waters of Gordon’s Bay, this classic Clovelly home is a near-original seaside jewel positioned in a premiere cliffside location offering stunning ocean views. Tightly held by the same local family for more than 50 years, this sprawling residence, complete with a total of 6 bedrooms and large oceanside backyard, stands as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity in a dress circle Sydney area.
Currently configured for charming living across 3 levels, it offers massive scope for a designer reimagining, integrating a modern touch with the incredible views and first-class location to create a remarkable residence. With level street access and a double lock-up garage, the home also features a sunny rear courtyard and gorgeous seaside viewing area, plus full laundry and plenty of space for relaxed coastal living. Downstairs features a bedroom with bathroom with the potential to convert to a self-contained studio with a separate entrance.
Properties along this revered stretch of Sydney coastline become available very rarely, particularly one like this in such an accessible position and on such a large block of land. With those incredible views that stretch across Gordon’s Bay over to the famed “Bombie” surf spot and on to Wedding Cake Island, this is a truly world-class address. As an opportunity to grab a piece of eastern suburbs’ absolute trophy real estate, they don’t come much finer, this sensational residence poised for the astute buyer to make their coastal dreams come true.
- Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity in stunning Gordon’s Bay locale
- Set over 3 levels of large block w level access + huge backyard
- Massive scope for a redesign to create stunning coastal haven
- Point-blank views over Gordon’s Bay to Wedding Cake Island
- Private access from seaside cul-de-sac with large double LUG
- Currently w charming living areas, sunroom, 6 bedrooms in total
- Sunny private courtyard, functional kitchen plus 2 full bathrooms
- Minutes to cool Clovelly Rd cafes, Bronte eateries, local schools
- Easy access to Gordon’s Bay, views over to Wedding Cake Island
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||57|
|Median Rental Price||$1,550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|