Situated in the heart of Birchgrove down by the foreshore, surrounded by stunning parklands, idyllic harbour views this single standing townhouse is a must see.
With access to Thames St wharf, buses to Sydney City and 10 minute walk to Balmain entertainment precinct this makes for an ideal inner-city escape.
Shared with one other gentleman, the room is self-contained with its own private living quarters with the option of furnished or unfurnished.
- Internet Included
- Use of a communal washer and dryer with existing tenant.
- Partly furnished kitchen inclusive of fridge and appliances that also boasts large storage facilities
- Modern bathroom with large bathtub
- Use of large courtyards surrounding the property contained with hedges and manicured gardens throughout
- On street parking is aplenty as it is located in a quiet location of Birchgrove.
Due to the current COVID-19 Lockdown, we ask that you register your interest through an enquiry online or contact the agent listed below for a private inspection. All inspections will be conducted as a private viewing with only 1 person to inspect the property at any one time.. Please ensure all COVID-19 guidelines are adhered to and a face mask must be worn at all times. Thank you for your understanding.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$915 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$555 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|