The Bondi lifestyle awaits at this impressive home, just minutes from the beach and set amid the buzzing North Bondi village atmosphere. A spacious freestanding family home, set over 3 levels, it commands terrific views across the Bondi basin from a fine elevated aspect. Positioned on sought-after Wallis Parade and in great condition, it features an outstanding rear deck, excellent for entertaining and leading to an expansive yard with lovely pool.
A brilliant space with pitched ceilings, ideal for use as a teen retreat or family area, this flows to a sunny rear balcony, offering those superb views across Bondi.
Set on a large block, this home is an outstanding Bondi residence, wonderful as-is but also offering scope for a personal renewal to transform into a bespoke coastal residence (STCA). An easy walk to the beach and the amenities of the popular North Bondi village, it also lies in the Bondi Public School catchment area and offers easy access to the harbour and buzzing cafes. This home represents an outstanding North Bondi opportunity, one not to miss.
- Huge 3-level, 5-bedroom freestanding family home in prime position
- Large carpeted main bedroom with full ensuite, walk-in robe, fan, A/C
- Upper level bedroom zone with family/living area opening to balcony
- Delightful living and dining areas with floorboards opening to rear deck
- Huge gas kitchen with stone benches, d/washer, breakfast bench
- Plenty of space with sheltered rear deck, great for dining + entertaining
- Top level balcony offering terrific views across Bondi, bright + sunny
- Expansive backyard featuring pool, plus sun-bathed lawn
- Off-street front parking for up to 4 cars, main level 2nd bedroom and study
- 5 mins walk to beach + popular cafes, schools nearby, all amenities
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$1,500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$730 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|