Basking in the easterly morning sunlight, it is arguably the most peaceful apartment. It’s alluringly private and exclusive location well back from the road and towards the back of the block allow for airflow and sunrise to emanate throughout the apartment. The building is extremely well maintained and has low strata fees, positioning it as a secure investment or fabulous for downsizers.
It’s undeniably convenient location is only footsteps away from beautiful Bronte Beach, along with shops, cafes and transport within charming Charing Cross. The ultimately opportune location is only moments away from Bondi Junction amenities and the best of the East within walking reach.
- Peacefully positioned back from the street in a quiet leafy setting.
- Glass-framed interiors embrace gorgeous easterly garden and water glimpses.
- Separate renovated kitchen with leafy aspect and ample amount of storage
- Bedroom, built-in wardrobe and partly updated modern bathroom.
- Perfect for first home owners or people downsizing, ready to move straight into.
- Shared coin-operated laundry, communal gardens, near-level entry.
- Conveniently located close to Westfield and Bondi Junction transport.
- Within easy walking distance of both Bronte and Tamarama Beaches.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$1,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$593 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|