Also known as 21/39 Woodstock Street, Bondi Junction
Sweeping elevated views that stretch from the glistening ocean and across to the iconic city skyline create a spectacular ever-changing backdrop to the light-filled interiors of this sub penthouse apartment. Holding a coveted north-east corner setting with views from every room, the three-bedroom apartment is set in the newly upgraded Whitehall building in a fantastic lifestyle location on the beachside of Bondi Junction just around the corner from Waverley Park. Fresh, bright and move-in ready, this sunny house-sized apartment is 700m to Westfield with easy access to Bondi’s surf and cafe culture and comes with a lock-up garage and storeroom on title. Enjoy the best of beach life and urban convenience.
• Level 7 with secure lift access and a sun-drenched aspect
• Huge windows frame the spectacular views, ocean breezes
• 3 bedrooms with built-ins and views plus a sunroom/study
• King sized master bed with an ensuite and balcony access
• Spacious living with a north facing terrace, dedicated dining
• Eat-in kitchen with views over Waverley Park to the ocean
• 2 bathrooms and a full-size internal laundry, reverse cycle air
• Lock-up garage and storeroom, footsteps to Bondi Road cafes
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?