Elegant and well built, this modern and immaculately presented family home is laid out over 3 light filled levels. With superb attention to detail, superior finishes and a well thought through layout, this stunning house is in a premium location, moments to the heart of Double Bay.
Designed for open plan living, and with a large paved courtyard ideal for entertaining, this impressive residence includes oak flooring, a Miele/Caesar stone kitchen, plush bedroom carpeting, ducted air-conditioning and a well-considered palette of colours and textures throughout. All bedrooms include stylish built in wardrobes, with both the master and self-contained top floor retreat enjoying en-suites, walk-in wardrobes and sunny balconies.
A garage with internal access, security and plenty of storage options ensures this home meets the needs of contemporary family living.
• Stylish and well built family home laid-out over 3 levels.
• Open plan living areas leading through to entertainer’s courtyard.
• Miele kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops.
• Oak flooring& ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
• All bedrooms with plush carpeting & built-in robes.
• Master bedroom & top floor retreat, with en-suite walk-in robe & balcony.
• Secure garage with internal access & plenty of storage options.
• Moments to Double Bay village shops, restaurants, cafes& transport.
In conjunction with Spencer Tsang of Sydney Sotheby’s Realty – 0403 128 804
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$1,848 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$775 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|