This brand new freestanding family home offers a high level of finishes across all three levels and is conveniently located on one of Dover Heights most prestigious streets being across the road from Dudley Park. With no expense spared the home not only offers an abundance of natural light and unobstructed city skyline views but features a large indoor/outdoor swimming pool, sauna, a separate media room and several living/entertainment rooms.
- Brand new freestanding home
- Spacious bedrooms with ensuite and built in robes
- Breathtaking city skyline and harbour views
- Generous open plan lounge and dining areas with inbuilt beverage cabinet
- Separate living area, media room and entertainment room
- Large kitchen with ample storage and separate ‘cook room’
- Separate living or entertaining area with inbuilt barbeque
- Large level backyard with irrigation system
- Indoor/outdoor lap pool & Sauna
- Internal access from double lock up garage with parking in front
- Security CCTV through out & Lift access to each level
- Across the road from Dudley Reserve and moments to all amenities
Due to the current COVID-19 Lockdown, we ask that you register your interest through an enquiry online or contact the agent listed below for a private inspection. All inspections will be conducted as a private viewing with only 1 person to inspect the property at any one time. Please ensure all COVID-19 guidelines are adhered to and a face mask must be worn at all times. Thank you for your understanding.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||48|
|Median Rental Price||$1,950 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$640 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|