Gorgeously presented and beautifully modern, this spacious 2-level Architecturally designed 4-bedroom semi is an ideal Bondi family haven, recently renovated with an expert touch and thus a showcase of fine contemporary coastal living. Nestled in a quiet and leafy pocket of Bondi, it exudes light and charm, impeccable engineered wooden flooring and high ceilings framing a home of unique beauty, complete with sun-bathed rear deck and yard brimming with mature trees.
Presenting to the street with a charming 1920s facade, this home is a true surprise packet, its interiors comprehensively remodelled to modern perfection. A front bedroom opens to a chic wooden deck, the home flowing onward with a study area, sleek bathroom and through to the living room, adjoining luxury kitchen and sun-filled dining area which further opens to the rear deck/yard. Supremely comfortable and bathed in light thanks to clever skylights, the upper level meanwhile showcases 2 fine bedrooms, great for kids, a large bathroom and a generous master bedroom suite, featuring a NW-facing balcony, walk-through robe and full en-suite.
A family home of wide appeal, this is a residence to relish, its proximity to all the lifestyle highlights of Bondi being a key drawcard, as is the fact it lies within the Bondi Public School catchment area. You can hear the waves of Bondi Beach just minutes away, as are the vibrant cafes and eateries of Hall St plus a wide variety of leisure amenities. A must-see for those seeking a high-end family home in a much-desired area, this residence is a showpiece of style and beauty, ready to move in.
- Luxurious 2-level, 4-bed family home in superb Bondi locale
- Expertly renovated throughout, 3m high ceilings, luxury finishes
- Master bedroom with sunny NW balcony, walk-in robe, en-suite
- 2 further upper bedrooms, flexible use lower front bedroom
- Luxe kitchen, gas cooking, custom joinery, marble benches
- Private + sunny rear deck, seating, grassed yard, mature trees
- Perfect living area, pavilion-style dining area opening to deck
- 3 sleek mod bathrooms in total, reverse-cycle A/C, full laundry
- Woodcut engineered flooring throughout, extensive skylights
- In Bondi Public School catchment area, close to all amenities
- Handy to schools, Hall St cafes, a breezy walk to Bondi Beach
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$1,295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||151|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|