Capturing panoramic views, this stunning contemporary apartment is nestled in a prized oceanfront cul-de-sac, adjoining the coastal walk and waterfront reserve. A north easterly aspect fills the apartment with natural light and offers uninterrupted views from a wraparound balcony, the open plan living/dining/kitchen area and all three bedrooms.
Immaculately presented with superior finishes including modern designer kitchen, bespoke b/in cabinetry and limed timber floors. The generous floorplan also includes a master bedroom with ensuite and WIR, a 2nd king-size bedroom (with b/ins and storage) and 3rd double bedroom (with b/ins), 2 modern bathrooms and separate internal laundry.
Set in an idyllic parkside enclave just moments walk to Icebergs pool, cafes, restaurants and Bondi Beach. A truly unique apartment that is superbly situated for the ultimate Bondi lifestyle.
- Elevated North East corner position with views from every external facing room
- Dual aspect open plan living & dining flows through to balcony
- Wide wraparound balcony for entertaining
- Modern designer gas kitchen with commercial cooktop & quality appliances
- King-size master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
- 2nd king-size bedroom with custom b/ins & storage
- 3rd double bedroom with custom b/in wardrobe
- Main bathroom with spa bath and separate shower
- Separate internal laundry room with washtub & storage
- Plantation shutters, limed timber floors, custom cabinetry, air-con
- Security building with intercom entry & street level lift access
- Secure garage plus room for an additional parking spot
- Excellent storage throughout & lock up storage cage
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||122|
|Median Rental Price||$725 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|