(entry via 25 Macleay Street North Bondi)
In an idyllic cul-de-sac close to cafes, shops and minutes to schools and the beach, this home stands on a 790 sqm (approx) block in a highly desirable enclave on the border of North Bondi and Dover Heights. With district vistas to the ocean, it presents a rare opportunity with unlimited scope to develop the existing house or create 2 homes (subject to council approval).
Recently updated while retaining original elements, the c1950s house features split-level design with a spacious living area flowing to a sun terrace overlooking the pool and garden with lawn and children’s cubby house. While immediately ready for family living, it has exciting potential for transformation to a dream home.
Entered via a central foyer, the house has 3 double bedrooms (with built-ins), large eat-in kitchen (with built-in seating nook), open-plan living and dining areas, 2nd living area/rumpus (or 4th bedroom), 2 bathrooms, powder room, laundry (with poolside toilet) and oversize garage approached by a paved forecourt with off-street parking.
- Large parcel of land in peaceful cul-de-sac
- Living area flows to alfresco entertaining terrace
- Open-plan dining area seating 8 or more people
- Wide alfresco terrace overlooking pool & garden
- Recently refreshed gas kitchen with eat-in nook
- Main king-size bedroom with built-ins & juliet balcony
- 2 more double bedrooms with built-ins & views to ocean
- 2nd living area/rumpus room/4th bedroom
- 2 bathrooms, powder room, laundry with toilet
- Remote-controlled garage & car spaces
- Sunny pool and garden with cubby house
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$1,500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|