With a prized setting on the high side of a peaceful street, this freestanding 1920s California bungalow features a perfect due north rear aspect, and beautifully renovated throughout. Moments to trendy cafes, beachfront, schools and parks, this family home can be enjoyed for many years to come.
- Three double bedrooms all with built-ins
- Sunny eat-in gas kitchen overlooking the rear gardens
- Pristine bathroom with bathtub
- Enormous living room, French doors, high ornate ceilings
- Separate spacious open plan family living & dining rooms
- Laundry in rear garden
- Side drive with parking
- Private child-friendly grassed garden
Viewing of this property can only be done by registering for a prearranged appointment, please call or email the agent if you wish to view this property.
As the COVID-19 restrictions begin to ease, we will continue to take measures to mitigate the spread of the virus. Raine & Horne have implemented, and continue to abide by social distancing regulations during our open homes and private appointments.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$1,500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$730 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|