Brilliantly positioned on an ever-popular street, just minutes from the heart of Bondi Junction, this wonderfully charming terrace is a 3-bedroom beauty. Retaining an appealing traditional allure and sense of style, it is set over 2 levels in a classic row of terraces. Heralded by a gorgeous street frontage, it features attractive original floorboards plus heritage touches including metal fireplaces and high ceilings, all adding up to a lovely home.
Opening to a space currently configured as a living room but with flexibility for use as a bedroom, the home leads to a generous TV/dining zone and onto a renovated eat-in chef’s kitchen, with central wooden bench, gas cooking and dishwasher. Taking an imaginative turn, the home has been opened up via side double doors, which lead to a superb pergola area, deftly providing perfect indoor/outdoor living, highlighted by a large spa bath. This further flows to an open garden space and onward to a gate with rear lane access.
Turning attention to the carpeted upstairs area meanwhile, the main bedroom is a serene zone with built-ins and opens to a wrought iron balcony, while the 2nd bedroom has a sunny northerly aspect with discreetly positioned WC. With general further scope for a subtle bespoke makeover, including possible transition of an attic space to a further bedroom (STCA), this home represents a fantastic opportunity. Close to local schools, sports facilities and all amenities, plus with full laundry and air-conditioning, it makes an absolutely ideal Eastern Suburbs base for the astute buyer.
- Elegant traditional terrace with fantastic flowing layout
- Charming living area/bedroom with a separate TV zone
- Main bedroom with extensive b/ins, direct balcony access
- 2nd with b/ins, personal WC, a bright + comfortable space
- Superb eat-in chef’s kitchen featuring top-end appliances
- Excellent undercover outdoor area, spa, external shower
- Heritage touches, high ceilings, lacework balcony, fireplaces
- Perfectly positioned on the edge of buzzing Bondi Junction
- Easy walk to Westfield shopping, dining, bars and all amenities
- Close to Waverley College, St Claire’s and other local schools
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||82|
|Median Rental Price||$1,125 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||112|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|