Panoramic 180 uninterrupted views across the leafy environs of harbourside Rushcutters Bay Park and Reg Bartley Oval to Darling Point, the bay and yacht-filled marina of the Cruising Yacht Club are captured from this light-filled apartment in the premier top floor NE corner position of Parkview, a boutique mid-century modern building set at the end of the secure gated driveway.
A sunlit sanctuary with large expanses of glass, parquet floors and full-length balcony, the 55sqm (approx.) apartment features a living/dining area, double bedroom (with large mirrored built-in wardrobe), modern kitchen (with electric cooktop and s/steel oven) and bathroom with laundry facilities. Private and peaceful, the apartment has lift access from the building’s entry level and car parking area.
Set well back from the street in its prized parkside position, the building features 24 apartments and scramble parking for approximately 20 cars. Enjoy an idyllic harbour lifestyle in this fantastic parkside location footsteps to cafes, tennis courts, local shops, city buses and short walk to Potts Point shopping, dining and Kings Cross train station.
- Panoramic 180 uninterrupted park and bay views
- Prized top floor NE corner position in secure building
- Light-filled living & dining area flows to wide balcony
- Full-length balcony perfect for alfresco entertaining
- Double bedroom w large built-in mirrored wardrobe
- Bright airy bathroom with shower & laundry facilities
- Modern kitchen w electric cooktop & s/steel oven
- Parkview’ security building w lift & scramble parking
- Tranquil parkside position at end of gated driveway
- Footsteps to cafes, tennis courts, local shops & buses
- Walk to Potts Point shops, dining & Kings Cross trains
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||1|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|