An immaculately presented family home exuding a tranquil coastal charm, this 4-bed residence is a masterpiece of contemporary style in a prized neighbourhood. Built new from the ground up just 2 years ago, it boasts premium architectural styling complemented by high-end fittings to form a 2-level home of rare charm, complete with front secure parking and gorgeous rear yard.
Boasting a subtle industrial aesthetic blended with a distinctly European style – think Parisian salon or Italian villa – this lovingly crafted home is a genuine must-see. An exterior highlighted by the careful use of recycled bricks from the original home gives it a unique visual appeal, a magnificent marble tiled entry hallway setting the tone for the rest of the home. Highlighted by an open plan space that incorporates luxury kitchen plus dining room and relaxed living area opening to tree-framed paved yard, this is an incredible residence for family living.
The upper bedroom zone features huge master suite with extensive b/ins, high ceilings and en-suite, while 3 further bedrooms provide plenty of space for a growing family. A total of 3 luxury bathrooms add stylish convenience, with full laundry and a wide array of thoughtful touches including oak and polished concrete floors, Calacatta marble benches, skylights and cantilevered floating stairs granting a superb designer appeal.
Set near the top of the tightly held Nancy St cul-de-sac, this quiet part of North Bondi has long been revered for its family-friendly vibe and proximity to local amenities. An easy walk to the buzzing Shuk Café and minutes to 7-Ways, it is also within easy reach of the beach, plus Rose Bay Secondary College and Reddam House school. An incredible home that stands as a local landmark of style and panache, its next chapter awaits the discerning new owner.
- 4-bed home built totally new from ground up just 2 years ago
- Immaculate fittings and the highest spec finishes throughout
- Set over 2 levels, inspired living spaces, parking, paved yard
- Remarkable main living/dining zone flowing directly to yard
- Yard a terrific zone feat. gorgeous mature eucalyptus tree
- Vast upper master bed suite w b/ins, en-suite, soaring ceilings
- 3 further fine bedrooms, 1 on lower level, 2 on upper w b/ins
- Lavish integrated kitchen, marble benches, Miele gas cooking
- Chic brass fittings, marble island bench, Vintec beverage fridge
- Sleek bathrooms, high-end features, huge upper main bath
- Marble entry tiling plus blend of oak + polished concrete floors
- Clever off-street front parking, sunny media room/teen retreat
- Bespoke doors and windows, premium lights and Roman blinds
- Electric front gates, roof and front storage, laundry with chute
- A/C in bedrooms, surfboard rack, vertical gardens, skylights
- Enviable enclave, mins to beach, cafes, schools, local parks
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$1,175 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||102|
|Median Rental Price||$675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|