A magical setting in a tranquil cul-de-sac location, this apartment is enviably situated in ‘Goomerah Court’, a small building of 14 residences with a shared entertaining garden and level lawn with views of the Harbour & Rushcutters Bay. It offers an idyllic lifestyle with short walks to village shops, cafes, restaurants, buses, trains and ferry wharf.
Spectacular panoramic Harbour views captured through a wide picture window showcasing the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and beautiful Rushcutters Bay cove. This immaculate apartment sits on the second level of the building with an elegant foyer and lift access directly to your door.
Sunlit due to its perfect north/west aspect, the apartment presents a rare opportunity in a highly coveted building where they are seldom offered to the market.
Superbly renovated with premium finishes, the apartment features an entry hall, a queen size bedroom, spacious living and dining areas, gourmet gas kitchen, designer bathroom, internal laundry, high ceilings, cabinetry, large built-in wardrobe and plenty of cupboards for storage. This beautiful home is peacefully tucked away in a private enclave with other Art Deco buildings, large homes and offers easy on-street parking.
- Secure Art Deco block with intercom entry
- Living area with built-in custom cabinetry
- Generous living & dining area with harbour views
- Gourmet gas kitchen, high quality cabinetry
- 1 queen size bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Designer fully-tiled bathroom with rainshower
- Internal Laundry – within the kitchen
- Entry hall with built-in storage cupboard
- High ceilings
- Shared garden for alfresco entertaining
- Access down stairs from the street to Yarranabbe Road for easy access to Rushcutters Bay Park
- Easy on-street parking
- Just a short walk to ferries, buses shops, cafes, restaurants and Double Bay and Edgecliff Centre
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$2,300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||68|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|