Situated in the perfect location in a quiet street, this family home offers a premium Rose Bay lifestyle. This contemporary residence has been tastefully renovated with spacious rooms and a versatile layout designed for indoor-outdoor family living. The light-filled home has a choice of living areas flowing to a sunny north facing back garden with level lawn.
Redesigned and finished with high quality materials reflecting a laid-back family vibe, the generously proportioned home has large living & dining areas opening to a level back yard, gourmet kitchen, study zone, family living area, main king-size bedroom with built in wardrobes. 3 more double bedrooms, 2 designer bathrooms, laundry and easy access to a lock up garage.
High ceilings, designer lighting and gas fireplace enhance the huge appeal of this attached family residence set in a quiet family-friendly pocket between the harbour and Bondi Beach. Excellent location with a short stroll to Rose Bay shopping villages and schools.
- Living & dining areas flow to level backyard with sunny north aspect
- Gourmet kitchen w island dining bench
- Premium appliances include gas cooktop, wall oven, integrated dishwasher
- Huge family living and dining areas, open-plan study zones
- Designer bathrooms, main w bath & shower
- Laundry w washtub & storage
- High ceilings; polished timber floors; carpet
- Easy access to off-street parking for 2 cars
- Short stroll to rose bay shopping village and schools
- Minutes to the harbour and Bondi Beach
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$1,700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||144|
|Median Rental Price||$675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|