Redesigned by renowned architects Durbach Block and utterly secluded from the street, the flexible floorplan is divided into two private pavilions, built around a north facing central courtyard.
Boasting a prized setting in what is undoubtedly one of Sydney’s most exclusive harbourside enclaves, this exquisite c1847 cottage is a rare historic offering of impeccable style and quality. Showcasing understated elegance and superior craftsmanship, it features sleek designer interiors, while separate living/dining zones enjoy seamless indoor/outdoor transitions.
This beautiful home is positioned within footsteps of the breathtaking Camp Cove foreshore, while just a stroll to parklands, ferries, buses and the areas celebrated waterfront dining.
• Redesigned freestanding cottage, classic original fixtures
• Striking design, multiple living areas bathed in light
• Chef’s kitchen with quality gas appliances and breakfast bar
• Seamless flow to North Facing central courtyard
• Oversized master, 3 Double bedrooms (including a versatile loft-style room)
• Versatile play room/study or home office
• Deluxe perrin and rowe bathrooms, original fireplace’s
• Extensive custom-built storage, wide timber flooring
• Rare offering in one of Sydney’s most prized pockets
• Less than 110m to the golden shores of Camp Cove
*Images are from previously styled campaign
Need help with your finance?