Redesigned by renowned architects Durbach Block and utterly secluded from the street, the flexible floorplan is divided into two private pavilions, built around a north facing central courtyard.
Boasting a prized setting in what is undoubtedly one of Sydney’s most exclusive harbourside enclaves, this exquisite c1847 cottage is a rare historic offering of impeccable style and quality. Showcasing understated elegance and superior craftsmanship, it features sleek designer interiors, while separate living/dining zones enjoy seamless indoor/outdoor transitions.
This beautiful home is positioned within footsteps of the breathtaking Camp Cove foreshore, while just a stroll to parklands, ferries, buses and the areas celebrated waterfront dining.
• Redesigned freestanding cottage, classic original fixtures
• Striking design, multiple living areas bathed in light
• Chef’s kitchen with quality gas appliances and breakfast bar
• Seamless flow to North Facing central courtyard
• Oversized master, 3 Double bedrooms (including a versatile loft-style room)
• Versatile play room/study or home office
• Deluxe perrin and rowe bathrooms, original fireplace’s
• Extensive custom-built storage, wide timber flooring
• Rare offering in one of Sydney’s most prized pockets
• Less than 110m to the golden shores of Camp Cove
*Images are from previously styled campaign
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$1,848 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$1,350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||170 %|
Vaucluse Public School
|28-34 Cambridge Avenue Vaucluse NSW 2030||Primary||Government||1.12 km|
Kincoppal - Rose Bay School of the Sacred Heart
|2 Vaucluse Road Vaucluse NSW 2030||Special||Non-Government||2.66 km|
|Kambala, Fernbank Campus||3 Bayview Hill Road Rose Bay NSW 2029||Combined||Non-Government||2.72 km|
|Kambala||794-796 New South Head Road Rose Bay NSW 2029||Combined||Non-Government||2.83 km|
|Queenwood School for Girls, Art and Design School||Combined||Non-Government||3.15 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.